Please Give BIG May 10 to support Friends of Lake Sammamish State Park
For the first time, Friends of Lake Sammamish State Park is participating in Seattle Foundation’s giveBIG effort on behalf of non-profits in the Seattle area. Early giving has begun now. You can schedule your gift NOW for the May 10 event here:
If you do not have a chance to set up the donation prior to May 10, we ask you to please seek us out on May 10 and support us and the work we are doing to improve the park’s amenities and programming. Search: Friends of Lake Sammamish and we will pop right up!
Please encourage your friends to do the same! Posting our link on your Facebook page would be awesome!
A reminder of recent accomplishments facilitated by Friends of Lake Sammamish State Park:
- In 2016, we provided the new all-access playground!
- For 2017, Sunset Beach is now open!
- In 2015, the new Sunset Beach bathhouse was opened!
- In 2014, the raised boardwalk nature trail was opened!
- And we are bringing a mix of exciting programming to the park such as Parkadilly at Lake Samammish kids’ concert and fair, and Walk’n Wag for dogs and their owners. Watch for an announcement of the overnight family campout coming August 5!
Thank you for your support!